Our purpose today is to see the Komodo Dragon. This largest living lizard on earth lives on 3 islands Rinca, Padar & Komodo and some parts of West Flores. Its length can go up to 3 meters with weight of up to 90 kilo.
On our visit to Komodo island (Loh Liang) we walk ( 2 hours ), through unspoiled nature, together with English Speaking Guide and local KNP Ranger in search of the Komodo dragons. During your visit also wild buffalo, deer, pigs and various species of tropical birds like the cockatoo can be seen. Return to Loh Liang. Here some time to see the stalls with souvenirs by the local people. Then return to the cruise ship by their tenders & boarding.
INFO : Komodo island visit
Early morning disembarking (big cruise ships can’t reach the jetty and tenders from the cruise ship are used to bring all visitors to the jetty or beach). English Speaking Guide(s) awaits the clients on the jetty. Then the clients will be divided into small groups and will make a 2 hours hike on Komodo island. One ranger per grp is provided by KNP (Komodo National Park). Entrance fees are arranged. The whole visit on just Komodo Island should not be longer than 4 hours depending on how fast the tenders can bring the clients to the jetty.
Note: on Komodo Island no roads/cars/motorbikes
Total visit at Loh Liang Komodo :
NOTE: disembarkation by tenders arranged by cruise ship
0.00 – 1.00 hr – disembarkation time to get to jetty at Loh Liang
1.00 – 1.30 hr – 30 minutes before starting the 2 hours walking with guide and ranger
1.30 – 3.30 hrs – 2 hours walking with guide and ranger
3.30 – 4.00 hrs – 30 min to shop at stalls by local people & embarkation by tenders of cruise ship
PRICE PER PERSON VALID 2016
|Total Pax||Price per person in USD|
|2 – 3||US $|
|4 – 6||US $|
|7 – 9||US $|
|10 – 14||US $|
|15 – 19||US $|
|20 – 24||US $|
|25 – 29||US $|
|30 – 39||US $|
|40 – 49||US $|
|50 – 74||US $|
|75 – 99||US $|
|100 up||US $|
- IF Cruise arrive during Public Holiday and or Sunday then please just add USD 8 per person for Entrance Fee at Komodo National Park.
- NO more Camera Fee will be applied at Komodo National Park.
- Eng. Sp. Guides from Labuan Bajo (German Sp Guide on request)
- 1 small bottle of Aqua pp during walk
- Ranger Fees
- KNP entrance fee
- Contribution MB (Manggarai Barat)
- Tenders to disembark from Cruise ship to Jetty for Loh Liang
- Any cost regarding documents and permits for cruise ships visiting Komodo National Park
- Meals and other drinks on Komodo island (no restaurant there to serve proper meals)
- Personal expenses
- Tipping etc.